End-users and references
We are cooperating closely with local plasterboard manufacturers in all countries where we operate. Our recycling solution is an open solution where we accept plasterboard and gypsum waste now matter who produced it and we accept waste from new buildings, reconstruction or demolition.
Gypsum Recycling International converts gypsum waste into recycled gypsum powder to be used by plasterboards manufacturers. The recycled gypsum substitutes virgin or synthetic (FDG or DSG) gypsum as a raw material. Partnering up with manufacturers we make plasterboards and gypsum blocks 100 pct. recyclable products.
Our philosophy and offer to the plasterboard manufacturers is as follows:
- The industry is the natural end-user of the recycled materials
- The logical use of recycled gypsum powder is for production of new plasterboards
- We believe in a recycling process open to all gypsum waste disregardful of the original manufacturer or where the waste was created
- The recycling system guarantees gypsum manufacturers a supplementary raw material at a competitive cost versus the cost of virgin raw materials
- We supply gypsum powder under long term contracts to assure the plasterboard manufacturers of their raw material supply
- The quality of the supplied powder is guaranteed and living up to agreed specifications
- No investment is required at the gypsum manufacturing plants to utilize the recycled gypsum powder
- Above 30 pct. of gypsum raw materials in the production of plasterboards can be substituted by recycled gypsum powder
|Customer references from plasterboard manufacturers
Our customers include worldwide leading plasterboard manufacturing groups such as Knauf, Saint-Gobain and Siniat. Click here for excellent customer references from: